The terms ‘The Fitness Consulting Company Ltd’, ‘I’ or ‘me’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Payment Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made on theowhittington.com. By purchasing from theowhittington.com, you agree that you have read and accepted all terms.
These Memberships each have a minimum contract term.
12 month contract: A minimum term of 12 calendar months
The minimum term of all Monthly Memberships starts from the date you sign up.
Paid in Full Memberships
Full payment is required upfront for these memberships, the membership will automatically expire at the end of the term. you may then renew your membership with another paid in full membership or continue with a rolling membership.
Paid in full memberships expire when the term comes to an end.
Monthly membership involves a minimum term after which the membership continues on a month-by-month basis. Members on a monthly membership contract may cancel their membership after or with effect from the end of the minimum term, by giving one full calendar month’s advance written notice, effective from the 1st of the following month. This should be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Cancellation’ and including any other relevant information in the email body.
Right to Cancel
From the date a contract begins, you have 14 days in which you may cancel by emailing email@example.com and expressing your wish to cancel the agreement. After these 14 days you lose the right to cancel unless we fail to keep our side of the agreement.
In using the social aspects of our services, you are expected to conduct yourself in a respectable way which means that certain behaviours are not allowed. Those who breach this code of conduct may be given a single warning after which they will be unable to access the social aspects of the chosen services – a warning may not be given in the event of a serious breach. In purchasing this programme, you agree that your dismissal from social groups relating to our services is not grounds for a refund.
Whilst engaging in the groups, you agree:
- Not to exhibit behaviour that discriminates against another person on basis of gender, ethnicity or belief.
- Not to make sexual remarks about or to other members.
- Never to ridicule a person because of their weight or appearance.
- Not to promote your own services in the groups without explicit consent.
In participating in any service provided by The Fitness Consulting Company Ltd, you agree that you understand:
1) That a person’s reaction to exercise is not always predictable and that there is always a risk involved with any progressive exercise programme.
2) That occurrences such as aches, pains, strains and sprains are relatively common and not always avoidable and that cardiovascular changes occurring during exercise and after, such as elevated or abnormal heartbeat or changes to blood pressure can be life threatening to a small minority of people.
3) That great attention will be paid to reduce the likelihood of injuries but that risks do exist in the undertaking of any physical activity.
You acknowledge that you have been informed of the risks and choose to participate at your own risk, taking complete and unlimited responsibility for your own welfare.
In continuing and purchasing from this website, you agree that you have read the terms and conditions, reviewed any PAR-Q documentation given and believe yourself to be in a good state of health and fit to engage in your chosen programme.
You agree that you hereby, fully and forever release Theo Whittington, The Fitness Consulting Company Ltd and all affiliated parties from all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, present and future therein.
Media Consent Agreement
By using our services you grant Theo Whittington and The Fitness Consulting Company Ltd the perpetual right to use your submitted progress photographs for marketing purposes.
Theo Whittington and The Fitness Consulting Company Ltd agree to only use these images appropriately and to alter the images so that you are not personally recognisable if you so wish.